Welcome to Wylie I.S.D. Health Services
Wylie Early Childhood – Becky Spohn LVN 437-2350 ext - 2206
Wylie Elementary – Corissa Parris RN, BSN 692-6554 ext - 1406
Wylie Intermediate – Rosalie Smith, LVN 692-7961 ext - 1606
Wylie Middle School - Michelle March LVN 695-6870 ext - 1706
Wylie Junior High – Darlena Ingram RN 695-1910 ext - 1806
Wylie High School – Kristi Price RN, BSN 690-1181 ext - 2006 (District Coordinator)
The Wylie I.S.D. Health Service Staff would like to encourage students and staff to take the necessary precautions in reducing the transmission of communicable diseases.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water, especially after you cough or sneeze. Alcohol-based hand cleaners are also effective.
(Parents, please encourage proper hand-washing techniques at home.)
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you sneeze or cough. Throw the tissue in the trash after you use it. If tissues are not available, then cough in the crease of your arm.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth. Germs spread that way. As a school district, we are cleansing flat surfaces with an approved cleaning agent and continue to educate staff and students.
- If your child has flu-like symptoms, seek care from your primary care physician.
- Please keep your child(ren) home if they are sick for at least 24 hours after they no longer have a fever, or signs of a fever, without the use of fever-reducing medication.
Hand washing is the single most important way to reduce the spread of infectious diseases in the school setting.