At Wylie ISD, safety and security of our students and staff is top priority. Here is a list of several tips that will help keep our campuses safe:
- All parents and volunteers must sign in at the office and wear their volunteer badges at all times while on the school campus.
- We ask that parents who need to contact their children during the school day do so through proper school channels.
- Please reinforce the message we give our students about the importance of not opening outside campus doors to let people in, even their friends or others they may know. This allows us to know who is on our campuses and to run visitors through the security clearance procedure at the front office.
- Encourage your children to report any conduct or activities that might affect school safety.
- In the event of any school emergency:
- Watch the Wylie website for updates and instructions (wyliebulldogs.org).
- Wylie ISD will use School Connect and Blackboard to push out information for parents.
- Watch local media stations for reported instructions.
- Do not come to your child’s campus unless instructed to do so.
Click here to print a copy of the Safety and Security Brochure.