2016-2017 Student Enrollment
Please fill out all online forms before attending an enrollment event!
Click here to help determine if you live in the district: Wylie ISD district map on texas.hometownlocator.com/
** Note: only a parent or guardian may register a child for school. guardianship papers should be presented at registration**
To enroll your child for next school year, 2017-2018:
|| Kindergarten Enrollment
|| Tuesday May 2, 2017
| 3:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
|| 3:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
| Wylie Early Childhood Cafeteria
|| Wylie Early Childhood Cafeteria
| 6249 Buffalo Gap RD
|| 6249 Buffalo Gap RD
| Abilene, TX 79606
|| Abilene, TX 79606
| ** This is a qualifying program
|| **Must be 5 by September 1st
| See details below
To enroll your child for the current school year, 2016-2017:
After you have completed the online enrollment forms, you will need to come to the Administration office with the required documents from 9:00 am to 11:00 am or 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm. Our office is located at 6251 Buffalo Gap Road, Abilene, Texas. Please call 325-692-4353 with any enrollment questions.
- Proof of Residency - Must be a current Gas, Water or Electric Bill in Parent/Guardians name or Builders Contract if it is under construction and closes in less than 120 days. No exceptions!!
- Shot Records - A
student who has never attended school before or is transferring from
out of state cannot be enrolled until an immunization record is provided.
- Social Security Card
- Birth Certificate
- Parent/Guardian Driver’s License
- Previous School Records (If applicable and available)
**Click here to begin the online registration process**
Note for Pre-K Students: Pre-K is a qualifying program. To be eligible to attend Pre-K the child must meet the following Program Requirements
- must be 4 on or before September 1 and meet one of the requirements below:
- is unable to speak and comprehend the English language; or
- is educationally disadvantaged; or
homeless, as defined by 42 U.S.C. Section 1143a, regardless of the
residence of the child, of either parent of the child, or of the child’s
guardian or other person having lawful control of the child; or
- is the child of an active duty member of the armed forces
of the United States, including the state military forces or a reserve
component of the armed forces, who is ordered to active duty by proper
- is the child of a member of the armed forces of
the United States, including the state military forces or a reserve
component of the armed forces, who was injured or killed while serving
on active duty; or
- is or has been in the conservatorship of the
Department of Family and Protective Services following an adversary
hearing held as provided by Section 262.201, Family Code.