Communications Department Overview
The Communications department supports the mission, vision, and values of Wylie ISD by maintaining open and honest communication with families, staff, and the community.
The department works to promote the district, inform the external and internal public, and build public understanding and community relationships.
The department’s areas of focus:
- Communication & Social Media – general and crisis communication
- Media Relations – the handling of media inquiries
- Marketing & Advertising – printed and digital/advertising opportunities
- Community Relations – community engagement and partnerships
- Web Services - internal website
- District Special Events & Awards – districtwide events and recognitions
Phone: 325-690-1181 Ext. 2089
Degrees and Certifications: