Employee Records Request

  • Copies of your employee records from your personnel file maintained by Human Resource Services can be electronically requested by clicking on the link below. Please allow seven business days for the request to be processed. During our peak season (Jun-Aug) requests take approximately 15-20 business days. Substitute requests take up to fourteen business days.

    Employees resigning and requesting current year service records should be advised that the service record will not be available until mid to late July when the district’s payroll department has completed final processing for the current year.

    The records available for request through the online form are from the personnel file maintained by Human Resource Services only.


    • Service Record
    • Substitute Service Record
    • College Transcript
    • Employee Evaluation

    If you have questions, please contact Vicki McDonald in the Human Resource Department at 325-692-4353 ext. 1013

    The Human Resource department does not maintain payroll records (check stubs, W2 forms, etc.). Please contact Darla Farrington in Payroll for any payroll-related documents. 325-692-4353 ext. 1011 

  • Employee Records Request Online Form