Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we will have a “contactless” registration which will be completed all online. Online enrollment is open beginning Friday, April 17th. We have made a few changes to our enrollment process to enable parents to upload all required enrollment documents and complete necessary forms. To start the enrollment process, you will go to this link: Begin Online Enrollment
Please make sure you read through all of the required documents to avoid delaying your child’s enrollment process.
Keep in mind that Pre-K is a qualifying program that requires additional documentation. To see if your child qualifies, click here: TEA Eligibility for Prekindergarten
Below is a list of required documents for proof of eligibility depending on how your child potentially qualifies:
- Educationally Disadvantaged- complete Income Verification section in Step 6. You should have EITHER an “EDG” number listed on the form OR you will need to upload pay stubs for the last 30 days in Step 5. Income will be verified.
- CPS – must upload Forms 2085-E in Step 5 AND complete the Foster Care form in Step 6.
- Active Military –since Federal Law prohibits the copying of a military i.d., parents will be contacted by the school to verify.
- Injured Military – upload Letter of Disability in Step 5.
- Non-English Speaking – will not be able to complete enrollment at the present time. Parents will be contacted by a school counselor to schedule a time for an evaluation.
Parents will receive a confirmation email once their registration is processed. Your Family Access login will be given to you once you are processed but keep in mind you will not be able to login to Family Access until next school year.
Back to school information along with Meet the Teacher dates and times will be posted on our main webpage this summer at www.wyliebulldogs.org. If you need assistance, you may send an email to email@example.com.