Military Kids Connect: http://www.militarykidsconnect.org/
- MilitaryKidsConnect (MKC) is an online community of military children (ages 6-17 yr old) that provides access to age-appropriate resources to support children from pre-deployment, through a parent's or caregiver's return.
- Tutoring.com for U.S. Military Families, funded by the U.S. Department of Defense and Coast Guard Mutual Assistance, is a program that provides on-demand, online tutoring and homework help at no cost to active duty service members and their eligible dependents. With live, expert tutors available 24/7, military-connected students can receive academic help at their moment of need—anywhere they have an internet connection.
Military Child Education Coalition: http://www.militarychild.org/’
- The Military Child Education Coalition provides a wealth of information and resources for military children affected by mobility, family separation, and transition.
School Quest: https://www.schoolquest.org/
- An initiative of Military Child Coalition, provides information and resources regarding state policies, credit transfers and graduation requirements in all 50 states, easing school transitions for military families.
Military Onesource: http://www.militaryonesource.mil/
- Offers an array of resources to military families and provides counselors available via phone 24/7 for support. This is free and does not require a Tricare referral.
Operation Homefront: http://www.operationhomefront.org/
- Operation homefront assists military families during difficult financial times by providing food assistance, auto and home repair, vision care, travel and transportation, moving assistance, essential home items, and financial assistance.